Our SWEET DC

McD & Muffie...living it up in DC

Friday, April 14, 2006

YOU Kill me!!!

McSassy-D-Light,

Good morning!!!!!!!Heeeheee....okay so seriously it took me FOREVER to figure it out how to work the blog thing too. My sister had to walk me through it. SO basically you rock! I cheated :) heehee. OMG OMG OMG....just a few things that I am SOOOO EXCITED about..... (our lists method)

1) I just made reservations for the COOOLEST restaurant tomorrow night at 7:00pm.....for the three of us!!! (if you want anyone else to come - let me know - i will add them :)) OMG the place is soooo cooool! You will LOVE IT!!!!! I figured we could have a nice dinner and all chat. Then meet up with the crew after.....then venture into "The Morgan"....thoughts? Anything in particular you would like to do?? OMG I am so excited though.....you are going to love the restaurant! SO FUN!

2) It's FRIDAY!!!!!! YIPPPPEEEEEE!!!!!!

3) OMG i definitely think you should get to know that girl better!!!! Especially if she doesnt know anyone! That is the worst feeling in the WORLD!!!! SO excited! :)

4) It's FRIDAY!!!!!!!! (did i mention that I am excited it is friday?? heehee)

**Also, you can set up the blog so that it send you an email every time that I write to it. To do this go to the Settings Tab - email.

OMG i hope that you are having a fabulous morning and that your afternoon goes EVEN better!!!!

No worries on tonight! I just want you to come if you feel like it!!! But I totally understand taking a night off! I plan in being in bed early tonight!!!


~ Muffie :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home