Our SWEET DC

McD & Muffie...living it up in DC

Monday, April 17, 2006

I've got the blues too (and not the macaroni kind)

Hi hun. Ugh...seriously there is something about today that makes me so excited for it to just END!!! I think it is a combination of the fact it is Monday, it is rainy and I have the worst cramps in the world. I feel DISGUSTING! Sometimes I really hate boys ya know! They have it SO EASY! But anyway....sooo tomorrow night...do you want to go together? I don't know if you were planning on driving or metroing - but either way maybe we can go together? Let me know what you think. I sent Katie on a tour today - she is somewhere in DC! heehee. I am actually proud that she dared to venture on her own. She's a keeper :) heehee. Anyway I hope your day is going well. Enjoy your class and your pasta salad and can not WAIT to hear about both!!!!

~ Muffie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home