Our SWEET DC

McD & Muffie...living it up in DC

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

OH HAPPY TUESDAY :)

HI hun!!!!! Okay thoughts in response to your tid-bits.

1) I will most definitely metro up to you. You dont even have to drive me home - you can just drop me off at any metro station! (Thank you sooo much! I appreciate it.) How long does it take to get there again? I will be home by 5:30 and can leave any time to get to you. Just let me know what time you would like me to venture up :)

2) SOOO excited that your pasta dish was a sucess!!!!!!!!! that is FABULOUS!!!! What is in it again??? heehee....all i can remember is anchovie paste! heehee. SOO glad- you can be the chef of the wine bar too :) heehee.....

3) O-M-G. You KILL ME! That was HILARIOUS. I want to gooo sooooo bad!!!!! Do you think I could go for the class? To just try it? That is the best type of exercise because it is simply fun - its not a contest or any of that stupid stuff - it is just FUN :) Plus you most DEFINITELY get your dance fix! heehee

4) Well okay few thoughts on this:
- Very random indeed. I think he is just trying to hold on to you because you are the COOLEST GIRL EVER. That is my belief. He is too immature and too needy to be in a serious thing with you, so he still wants to be your friend because he knows that you are amazing.
- Will he be at the event on Saturday? I do not know if Nate opened up the invite to the whole kickball league....thoughts?
- Regardless if he is - we are going power too it - we are going to have the best time ever....just being silly.

5) Agreed.....after our games are done we can venture out :) no worries!! Heehee. Make sure you bring your stuff to stay :)

I hope that your day is going well. Mine is going quickly - but MUCH better than yesterday! Dude i do not know what my problem was! probably the RAIN!!! :)

Oh...talked to TJ (the recent ex boy) he wants me to go to graduation in May - WITH HIS FAMILY! Is it just me or do you think that this is most likely postively NOT THE BEST THING right now. He was like " you are the only person i care about other than my family. It would mean a lot if you could do this for me. Megan they absolutely love you and want to see you." Okay - what is that? Its like he makes me feel guilty! Thoughts?? I dont think I should go - i just dont think it is the right time. Need your opinion :)

Cant wait to catch up tonight!!

~ Muffie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home