Our SWEET DC

McD & Muffie...living it up in DC

Wednesday, April 19, 2006

DO THE HUMP!!!!

Heeeeelllllooooooooo!!!!! Happy Hump Day!!!!!!!!!!! :) I hope that your day is going pleasantly well so far!!! Thank you thank you thank you for bring me home last night!! I truly appreciate it. I had such a good time! I love girlie chit chat :) The food was yummy too...mmmm hummus. On such a hummus kick! Its nutz!

Anywhoooo.....i saw the email from meredith - definitely not $30 and then free booze for the entire evening (mmmm that would have been fabulous) but still something to consider. Thoughts??

Ohhhh auction day!! I hope there are cool things tonight!! You will have to fill me in about it. I have never actually participated in one. Also, if you need a place to park you can always park at my place and then metro in (just in case- offer is always open).

OMG....sooo excited for Saturday! Going to be so much fun! I am contemplating buying some ping pong (love those words...heehee...ping.....ping pong.....pong.....pong ping...heehee) balls and practicing :) - but i doubt that will happen! heehee.

Anyway, I hope that you have a marvelous rest of the day!!! I will chat with you later!

LOVE the SUN :)

~ Muffie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home