Our SWEET DC

McD & Muffie...living it up in DC

Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Ohh ohh....do it baby....DO THE HUMPTY HUMP :)

Hiiiiia! OMG i know - its the litte things that get me through the week! Like being excited that it is Hump day! Or the fact that it is sunny! Or the fact I love hummus ;) heeheee. But yes the little things matter the most! :)

Ohhh you are soo sweet!! Thank you for inviting me! I would LOVE to go - but i have to help Bess move and I am unsure of the timing. One minute it is 7:00pm and the next it is 6:00pm. So if it is at 6:00pm and I am done by 7:00pm - I will call you and definitely meet up! Either way i will text you. Thank you for inviting me though :)

OH happy day! Its almost 5:00pm! Hopefully no surprise meetings today! I will text you lata :)

~ Muffie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home