Our SWEET DC

McD & Muffie...living it up in DC

Thursday, April 20, 2006

Sweet sweet thursday.....

D...D...D...how are thee..thee...thee? heehee. I have no idea where that came from ( it was a song in my head!). Happy Thursday!!! How are you??? Boy is it beeeeautiful outside! I love it! I want to be outside soo bad and not at work! I think we should count how many days that we say that this summer....heehee...I guarantee that it will be every day! :)

So very very excited about Saturday!! It will be a chance for us to meet some new peeps and maybe even find a new group to venture out with! Fun times!! :)

So how does today look for you? Fun and adventerous? Or the typical - working on a project that you do not necessarily fancy??

Anywhooo...just wanted to say hi and have a glorious day :)

~ Muffie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home