Our SWEET DC

McD & Muffie...living it up in DC

Friday, April 21, 2006

OH HAPPY DAY!!!

TGIF!!!!!!! Yippeeeee!!! How are you mcD??? I hope that your night was fabulous last night! I was sooo excited about having a relaxing night - and thought to myself, a great way to start my relaxing night is to run/walk (VERY hilly) home and enjoy the beautiful weather! So i changed into a pair of shorts and a tee-shirt, tied my keys to my shoes, grabbed my credit card and ID (never know when i am going to get carded ;)), sunglass and cell phone and ventured home. It was fabulous!!!! I ran a bit, talked to my mom for a bit, and just enjoyed the beautiful weather! Well as I walked into the building, it occured to me that i had forgotten my key to the top lock of my apartment (DOH!!!!!) and by this time my office was locked (with my keys inside). ODG!!!!! Muffie BLONDE moment! I ended up having to metro up to Bethesda - wait for my sis to arrive with the key! ODG!!!! So my relaxing night did not start until about 800pm! ODG....heehee.

Anywhooo....Happy FRIDAY! :) yippeee.. I have come to the conlusion that I feel this sense of enlightenment EVERY friday! Lol. Gotta love the business world.

Soooo.... any fun plans for this evening? I am thinking about walking to georgetown after work and returning a few things and maybe doing a bit of shopping. You are more than welcome to join me if you feel like venturing in!!!

Well just wanted to say hi and hope that you have a fabulous Friday :) I will chat with you lata ;)

~ Muffie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home