Our SWEET DC

McD & Muffie...living it up in DC

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Wildly Wacky Wednesday!!!!

McD!! What's shaken homie ;) Ghetto Muffie (alias- The Muf) in the house :) lol. [I have no idea...heehee]. How are you??? How is the wildy wacky Wednesday treating you? Having fun modeling in the streams? Its a bit chilly out today - so I hope that they at least they let you wear a significant amount of clothes! heehee.

Today is not so bad - steady busy but okay. I said goodbye to my mom this morning and I swear the roles were flipped. When I was a little girl I use to cry everything my mom would drop me off at the baby sitters or at school because I didnt want her to leave me. Now, this morning she was all teary eyed when I had to leave her! It was so cute. She is clearly NOT feeling this whole Europe trip - while I on the other hand think its totally cool! ;) heehee - then again I am not the one getting sent over there for an unproclaimed amount of days. It will be a different experience - that is for sure.

So its Wednesday ...and you know what that means! HUMP DAY!!!!! HOORAY!!!!! Have you heard from the newlyweds about this weekend? Besides seeing your sis do you have any plans? Is there anything you want to do? I don't know what I want to do this weekend! We definitely have to do something (if you can :)) but what...Im not sure! I think I am ALL set going to the bar crawl Sat night.....not really something I am dying to do. Your thoughts?

Hope that you are having a wild and wacky Wednesday :) (I was just trying to find adjectives starting with W...heehee) Today is neither wild OR wacky :) - maybe I am just wacky ....who knows :)

Thanks again for coming last night! SOOO fun!

~ Muffie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home