Our SWEET DC

McD & Muffie...living it up in DC

Friday, May 12, 2006

Happy Happy Joy Joy.....

Mc-Delightful!!! How are you today?? Happy Fabulous Friday! ( and half way done too :)- yay!). Thanks for the text! I figured you were out and about ;) I always forget and leave my aim on ;) Anyway....soooo are you excited about this evening? Sooo fun! Looking forward to hearing about the 9:30 club! Our concert is coming up soon too! YAY!!!

Soooo thoughts on where to meet up tomorrow evening? SHould we rock our from your place or mine? Either one is fine with me :). Apparel?? heehee...

Also, random but...I got an email from TJ (ex-boy), he is graduating tomorrow and then leaving for Tampa tomorrow night with some of his friends. They are acutally stopping near DC to take a break and he asked if he could come and see me and take me out to lunch. I said yes because I figured....this is probably the best time to see him because it is in my environment and it is just for a few hours. We have been talking and things are really good (friend wise - and that is it) now that all of the drama with breaking up has settled. Point blank - he is a good guy that was a part of my life that I would like to remain close friends with. SOoo my point is that he told me to invite you to lunch. It is going to be wicked nonchalant and just fun. Soooo....I was wondering if maybe you would want to meet up for lunch. I promise you things will not be akward or anything but it will give him a chance to meet you. I figured that we could just meet up in Bethesda at one of the places, sit outside and chat. Let me know what you think or if you have plans already...but if you don't I would love for you to come :)

Annnnnywhoooooooo I hope that you are having a fabulous day ;) I will chat with you later :) !!!!

Hip-Hip-Hooray!!!! It is FRIDAY :)

~Muf-appy :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home