Our SWEET DC

McD & Muffie...living it up in DC

Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Work it....work it....work it :)

Work it ...work it....a little to the left....smile....a little to your other left .....now model those streams ;)

MDeadline Queen!!!YAY! So happy you are being productive. I am also swwwwamped (like an aligator ;)) I have been running around all day!!!! I have a meeting tomorrow in DC and I still have yet to receive materials from some of the presenters. SO i have been waiting on that (come on people - work with me!) and trying to get everything else ready before I leave for Paris! I just went to see the hotel for tomorrow meeting and it is very nice. Going to work perfectly!!

As for tonight....I think i might even be here late. SO please no worries...stay and bust out your work. We can get together next week as soon as I get back! I wish you the best of luck with those models! Hopefully they are in a good mood given this lovely weather!


Have a good afternoon. I will chat with you lata! Now bust a move in those streams!

Muf-a -gator ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home