Our SWEET DC

McD & Muffie...living it up in DC

Thursday, April 27, 2006

Yippee!!

HI!! Woo hoo almost done with thursday! Chaaa Ching! I know - I think I get a little carried away because it is everything express it OR let it bottle up and then WHO knows what will happen! heehe. OMG!! Phewwww.....McRoberts all the way baby...mmmmm :) I am so ready for March Madness! (even though it is only april! heehee) We definitely have to find a way to a game! I have never been to a D 1 college bball game! Esp Duke for that matter!

So excited about tomorrow night! That is going to be so fun! Anyone in particular we should invite? We can do an evite if it is multiple people :) heehee love evites. Just what we need a fun silly night - do you think I could possibly just stay? And then we could go shopping up around your house or somewhere where we can drive. Thoughts? However if your roomie (S) are going to be there and you dont want to do it there - we can go to my place. Oh so fun....okay think so now just who to invite?? hmmmm

YAY!! I am going to grab a drink with the Adster after work for his bday and then head home to do laundry and reeeeelax! hehehee. I will chat with you lata! Have a fabulous last few hours :)

~ Mufster

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home