Our SWEET DC

McD & Muffie...living it up in DC

Thursday, April 27, 2006

McD!!! HAPPY Thursday :)

McDarling!!!!YAY!!! OMG I feel like I have so much to say!!! okay - going to break off to the list version to attempt to put SOME organization behind this email!!

1) HAPPY THURSDAY!!!! YIPPPPEEEEE!!!!

2) OMG "Winner of a Wednesday" blog KILLED ME!! I was seriously loling in the office - to the point that everyone was like - "Meg - have you lost it? You are scaring me!" I love it! I love wasted Muffie! heeheehehehe I never have ANY idea what I am saying! HEHE. Just ramble ramble ramble!!

3) Dude - gas prices are OUTRAGEOUS!!! Seriously - they are cutting into our shoe money - DON'T THEY GET IT!!!!!!!!! ;)

4) YIPPPEEEE SISTAH contact!! :) SOOO fun! Great so lets do something Friday night! I am game for anything - low key - high key - not too high key :) Hmmmm lets think about it - my ideas are: cheesy movie and wine/champagne, game night??!!?? invite umm whoever - play games and get silly (my place or yours), go to a movie, or find a good dance place and bust a move *what you want....You got it.....what you want...baby you got - just bust a move (ohhh ahhh hey ..lalalala) heehehe* Let me know what you think! Ohhh maybe Saturday day day - we could go shopping :) YAY! (depending on your sista schedule)

5) DuDE.....OF COURSE you can hook up to the good ole' Mac on the kitchen table ;) OHHH sooo fun - we can even download more music - get your IPOD rockin!!! WOOO HOOOO.....we shall call your ipod Penelope (okay...seriously I have no idea why - just been wanting to call something that :) Orrr....McRocking ;) - okay muffie has gone silly!

6) Muf-iqua - LOVE IT !! That is my ghetto Alias! ;) heehee and McDarling is PERFECT !!! you are such a darling ;)

7) Word of the day: onychophagia (on-i-ko-FAY-juh, -jee-uh) noun
The practice of biting one's nails. --- EWWWW WEIRD ;)
8) I love blogging :)

9) How was last night!!!!!!!!!!!!! Did you rock out with your friend?

10) HAPPY THURSDAY!!! :)


Have a totally terrific thursday ;)

~ Muffie :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home