Our SWEET DC

McD & Muffie...living it up in DC

Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Lo-lo-lo-lo-VE le target ;)

McDinga-ling,

Heehee! Good morning! How are you on this fabulous Tuesday? Hopefully not too tired! So fun last night, and dinner was delicious! I love having girl nights, esp when my sister partakes!

Ok this is a must see : http://www.target.com/gp/browse.html/ref=sc_iw_r_1_0/602-1188826-7317435?%5Fencoding=UTF8&node=16275561

We have to go! so thoughts....any plans for tomorrow night? I know you have to work a lot this week - but thought if you have time maybe we can get together. I can come up to you and then maybe we can go to target and grab dinner or just hang out. If you are too busy that is MORE than fine! Just a suggestion!

I hope that you have a fabulous day! I will write more lata ;)

Have fun streaming those models....mmmm...any delicious ones ;)

~ Muf-alapagus (NO IDEA ;-) )

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home