Our SWEET DC

McD & Muffie...living it up in DC

Thursday, May 11, 2006

PUMP IT :) (LOUDER)

Mc-Streamer,

WOOOOT WOOOT :) YEAH!!!!!! Omg...you kill me. I am soooo glad you wrote! I needed the pick me uper! Work is a weeeee bit crazy ;)

SOOOO excited about this weekend! Lets DEFINITELY do dinner and drinks and then venture out! Which is easier - starting at my place or yours? I can not wait to hang out! I miss you so much - Im cheesy I know heehee!!! OHHHHH Great idea! So we took tons o'pictures and even videos so maybe we can watch it/look at them while we pre-game :)!!!! Then venture to the P-A-R-T-A-Y!!! SOOO Excited to PARRRRTAY! :) I agree with the maybe hitting up the bars after - i want to dance :) and mmmm and how we love the morgan :) And can not believe you could not find the brass monkey! That is comical!!!

OMG I had so much fun last night. SO good to catch up with everyone!! Glad that Laura joined the festivities. She is great. And....I really did try to button nate's shirt...not caress his chest hair!! (ewwww) lol.

SOOOOOO excited that Thursday is almost done!!! I hope you are having a FABULOUS day ;)
I will chat with you lata ;)

~ Mu-loooooooooooopy :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home