Our SWEET DC

McD & Muffie...living it up in DC

Friday, May 12, 2006

Mr.DJ...somebody replay...Mr.DJ wont you turn the music UP!!!!!!!!!!

YIPEEEEEEE soooo close to quiting time :) yayayayayay!!!! lol. I totally know the movie....i need to watch it again! It has been sooo long!! OMG i love your lists....

1) You have HAVE to tell me all about the 9:30 club tomorrow night!
2) How about I come up to your place and we cook (love to cook).....I will work on the menu tonight and then I can come up a bit early and we can go to the store :) then I will just get ready at your place....how does that sound? We can cook, chat, get silly and then venture out :) sooo fun! Can't wait!
3) Lunch on Sunday can be any time. I was thinking around Noon-ish. He is going to arrive in the morning. Totally flexible though. Excited that you might get to come ;)
4) Mr. Matthew....Mr. Matthew....clearly wants to still be in touch with Mc-Darling. He has clearly been looking for you too (he has seen audrey and asking why you arent there...makes it obvious). I mean I dont blame him - you are a great girl and of course he is going to make an effort to keep touch. The ball is in your court. If you want to talk to him and be friends then do it....if it makes you uncomfortable then you dont owe him anything. Basically is all your choice :) Just dont be surprised that he wants to keep touch with you - you rock ;)
5) OMG SOS ON IPOD NOW....OMG.....OMG.....YAY!! SOS please some one help me.....heehee
6) I LOVE the SUN :) - and just think....POOL time SOON :)
7) I keep pushing repeat on my ipod lol ;)
8) Tomorrow night we are going to set up your ipod (Penelope McRockin ;-))!!!!! I will see if there are any new songs on Itunes tonight and make a fresh CD :) we will get it pumpin for ya!
8) Sooo excited it is Friday!

Have sooo much fun tonight and I will call you tomorrow early afternoon :-)

Always,
The Mufster

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home