Our SWEET DC

McD & Muffie...living it up in DC

Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Ohhhh I wish.......

I was an oscar myer weaner...lalalalala. Lol I have no idea....none. Oh tuesday....why arent thou as cool as friday? Or Thursday even?

Hiia Mc Da-bomb cake baker :) Glad to hear your cake was a success! I am sure that it tastes wonderful....A am going to immediately bust into the the list verison because there are soo many things to say!!

1) Seriously....I watched Greys Anatomy.....what the heck?!? Did you watch it??? OMG sooo many twists and turns.....sooooooo much drama.....i cried....i yelled....i laughed.....and all of this emotion of a FREAKIN TV Show....seriously?? OMG it was nutz. If you did not see it....you must or I will give you the synposis because they DEFINITELY amounted to a mind blowing season finale. Oh Dear God. I think I am still traumatized. - My sister IMed me and said that she just watched it and now SHE is bawling....seriously!!!
2) How was the gymboree?? Did you shake it - shake it - shake it like a polaroid picture??
3) Okay so seriously....i hate being a girl (well sometimes...i mean boys suck too....but you get my drift). My friend has joined me today and I am in an insane amount of pain. Seriously i have a high pain tolerance (getting the crap kicked out of me on the soccer fields) but when it comes to this....omg....lets just say i would rather be on the fields. It is so bad that I think I am going to try to go home early and curl up with the heating pad. I am sooooooo sorry but I dont think i can make it tonight. I just really feel awful and I wouldnt bail unless it was bad. SO you know its bad. Maybe I can meet up with you later tomorrow night - depending on your plans. I have a happy hour at a co-workers house but then maybe I could just metro up and grab my stuff and we could go to target or something or even to a dance class (if there are any). Let me know what you think. But once again - I am very sorry. I just wouldnt be much fun.
4) soooo fun story??? GOt any....because I would Lo-LO-lo-LO-VE a pick me up :)
5) Hmmm did you get that email about golfing with Bess? So seriously I SUCK...but it might be kinda fun - just being super silly.....i dont know though....a lot of money to be silly - but a fun hobby! (we should add going to a driving range to the summer list ;) ) - let me know what you think
6) I hope that you are having a good day playing in the streams......speaking of playing outside how is the weather there? It is burrrrrzzzzllll here...omg (well im cold at least)
7) OMG I was walking down the road to the metro today and I saw becca on the other side of the st!! - so I was like ohh she is back! So i texted her (saying - hey who is that hot girl walking down the st?) and called her and she did not respond. So i was down in the metro and i saw her again so I was just about to run up and hug here - like inches from her - and it WAS NOT HER! OMG....it seriously was her twin! Same size, same hair, same fashion sense....same....same....same. I was dying laughing at myself. How funny though - becca is going to get my text and be like wtf!?! LOL. Muffie moment.

Anyway...I gotta go to a meeting....I just wanted to say hi and catch up and tell you I am very sorry about this evening. I will catch up with you later....and please save me a piece of cake???? PLEASE :)

Best -

Muf-a loompa (I feel like a walking balloon - and umpa loompas kinda look like a balloon..lol - i have NO idea.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home