Our SWEET DC

McD & Muffie...living it up in DC

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

SOS

:) The song came on and I thought of you :) HOw are youuu? How was the journey to western mary-land?? Was everyone named mary? (omg...horrible). Anyway...how was last night? Most importantly how was the cake?? mmmmm salivating. Things are better here. Feeling a little better - i literally could not move last night - i just layed in bed with the heating pad. But feel much better today.

So work was interesting today....seriously the most random things happen to me. These three men had a meeting here with my boss. I walked in at the end of the meeting to hand out folders and one of the men (around the age of ohhh lets say 60?) stood up, pulled out this plastic bag filled with red things....and in a flash before I knew it the man was trying to put a red clown nose on my face! A FREAKIN RED CLOWN NOSE! So this leads me to many thoughts:
1) Who the heck is this guy?
2) Why on god's green earth is he carrying around RED clown noses?
3) WHY IS HE TOUCHING MY FACE!
4) HE SCRATCHED MY FACE! OMG
5) Then says - I should give you more noses because if you have it on everyone will want to wear it! (he said that infront of my boss)

Dan = my boss - was so pissed that he did it.

seriously this is insane....more details to come. I hope your day went well.

Talk to you later....

Best,
Muffie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home