Our SWEET DC

McD & Muffie...living it up in DC

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Guess who's back....back again??? Muffie's back...tell a friend :)

Helllloooooooooooooooo :) How are you today??? Happy hump day! YAY! Today is a short day for muffie - no...not to be confused with short bus - my company is going bowling :) I suck too - but going to be fun (anything that does not involve a chair and a computer screen sounds fabulous to me :) ) Hopefully I can get one strike! heehee. Anyway...whats shaking? Any fun plans for this evening? I am going to go home after and chillll. I had such a hard time gettin gup this morning! OMG. Maine-lag (like jet-lag but worse because it involves a whole lotta trees! :) ) OHH I saw a moose! (not that I am surprised because there are probably more moose than people up there ...heehee). It was very ugly and too skinny. I wanted to feed it - but then thought I would end up getting trampled.

SOooo excited to meet up tomorrow night!!! THoughts on where we should go??? ( not laventes :) )!

ANyway...sorry this is so short...I gotta go get my bowl on :) heehe.. Chat with you lata!

Muf-anuter :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home