Our SWEET DC

McD & Muffie...living it up in DC

Thursday, May 18, 2006

Shake Shake to the Left....ahh ahh

Heeeellllooooooo McD. How are you today?? Things are good here. Work has been busy but not overwhelming. Sorry I did not get to text you until late last night. We got out to his place (out by Dulles Airport - aka the sticks) at like 600 and before I knew it...it was 900!! Took me over an hour to get home. Seriously!!! But it was fun to catch up with everyone outside of work.

Soo tomorrow night the rents are coming in town (stopping for the night before then venture to North Carolina). Would you like to go out to dinner? I would lo-lo-lo-lo-ve if you came :) My step dad (aka moms significant other) is coming and he will LOVE you :) I am not quite sure where to go, but I am working on it :)

I have to go to Maine this weekend - cant believe it!. One of my friends mom is throwing her a surprise bridal shower and asked us to come. I haven't seen her since graduation. And, sadly, my roommates mother just got diagnosed with cancer, so I am going to go see her mom. So sad. It is going to be an insane weekend though. I am flying into Boston, driving with Erin -Bo to Bangor, Me (4hrs) and then getting up on Sunday and driving to Madawaska (5 MORE hours) surprising her, seeing my roommates mother and then driving back half way Sunday night and flying home on Monday.....Seriously...Does that count as a weekend! LOL. It should be fun to catch up though.

Sooo thoughts....Are you around next weekend? I can't keep my weekends straight! I know you have a millllllion things going on but I was thinking if you are around....We should have a party on Sunday. Most people are not working on Monday....So it would be cool to have a BBQ or just go out for drinks...with Bess, Nate, some of his friends, Becca, and whoever. Just might be cool to have a little get together! We could do it at my place (depending on the numbers) or just at a bar :) Let me know what you think! When again were you planning something at your house?? I tell you...I need to start using my planner! My mind is gone!

Hope everything is fabulous in the world of McD :) Chat with you lata!

Always-
Muffie :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home